Thursday, August 12, 2010

An Excellent Article About Julia Child

I didn't know much about Julie Child until I saw the movie Julie and Julie when it came out in theatres.  I absolutely loved it, in fact I think I should watch it again soon.  She held similar passions as I do, especially as it concerns butter!    Anyway, I just found this gem of an article on the Weston A. Price Foundation Blog and thought I'd share it:  The Wit, Wisdom and Naughtiness of Julia Child .  Enjoy! 

If you haven't seen the movie, it is a must see.  Here is the trailer...

1 comment:

  1. Funny, I was just watching her show today on the Cooking Channel, she was funny, as she was making a sauce that was already loaded with butter and fat, she said 'you can add more cream at the end, or milk if you are one of those ridiculous diets!' Ha, love it!!

    And Kudos to Merril Streep for an AMAZING acting job in that role!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete